PTU stands for Parent/Teacher Unit. Our primary objective is to provide our school with funds, activities, resources and services that will enrich and maximize the education of every student as well as provide service to our faculty and community. It is all about the ABCs!
- Meetings are the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
- Volunteers! Our volunteers are essential to our success and are needed and appreciated. Grandparents, aunts/uncles are all welcome!
- All funds raised by the PTU are used to offset school budget constraints. Past PTU efforts have paid for iPods/iPads for students, computer lab as well as updating our server system.
- Funds are raised through fundraising. PTU fundraising does not count toward tuition discount fundraising but we hope for your support.
- Bookmark this page and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/stmptu
PTU Board Members
President – Jessica Noelker
Vice-President – Desiree Miller
Treasurer – Michelle Kiscoe
Secretary – Shannon Melendez